CASIO G-SHOCK FUTURA GRAFFITI LIMITED EDITION WATCH GDX-6900FTR-1
Futura x G-Shock GDX6900FTR-1
Futura gained fame in the 1970s and 1980s, as one of the pioneering innovators of graffiti. Alongside his contemporaries such as Basquiat, Haring, Dondi and Scharf, Futura’s work has been venerated for its explosive style and powerful expression. Today, his career has evolved to produce highly collectible fine art and commercial collaborations with partners such as The Clash, the Men’s US World Cup Soccer team, LeBron James, the United Nations, (RED) and Converse.
G-Shock has upped the ante, once again, with the release of the limited edition GDX6900FTR. Based on the re-designed 6900 platform, this model features 10-year battery and iconic shock resistance via a unique Alpha-Gel structure that highlights the forward thinking G-Shock is known for, combined with Futura’s iconic signature and acclaimed atomic pattern design.
- Shock structure (resist shock)
- Inorganic glass
- 20 ATM water resistant
- Bezel Case Material: Resin
- Resin Band
- World time: 48 time display of cities (29 time zones), daylight saving time setting function
- Stopwatch (1/100 second, a total of 24 hours, 5 seconds countdown auto start, split)
- Timer (set unit: 1 minute, set up: 24 hours, measured in seconds, auto repeat, time up with the subject function)
- Maruchiaramu three (only one with snooze function) Times
- Full Auto Calendar
- 12/24 hour display switching
- Beep ON / OFF switching function
- LED backlight (auto light, super Illuminator, with afterglow function)
- Flash feature sound information (alarm / Hourly, notice timer / time up, stopwatch auto start, emitting sound information integration)
- Accuracy: ± 15 seconds per month difference
- Battery life: about 10 years
※ batteries are pre-set to watch, is the monitor for the battery in order to check the function and performance of the watch.
- Size (H × W × D) / mass: 57.5 × 53.9 × 20.4mm / 79g
- LED: White
We Also Recommend