- Examples of POS:
- Hongkong Post services that provide POS:
- EMS/Speed Post
- Registered Airmail
- Other forms of Proof of Shipment from the Hongkong Post or another credible shipping services will be accepted if they meet the criteria above.
Shipping & Handling
1. Do we ship internationally to your country?
YES, absolutely! Shipping rates start as low as US $29.99 post by EMS SPEED POST (except for South America).
If you would like to check whether we can deliver to your country, please refer to Hong Kong Post's Guide
2. Which postal service do we use?
We are based in Hong Kong so our standard shipping method is Air Registered Mail by Hong Kong Post which includes a tracking number.
If you would like to use an express courier, we can use FedEx and the shipping costs will be quoted separately upon your request.
To track your order, please visit Hong Kong Post's online tracking site.
3. How long does it take for your order to arrive?
Our service agreement is that we will ship out your order within 2-3 days after the payment has been received.
In our experience, the usual delivery time is 7-10 BUSINESS days (Sat and Sun do not count). Occasionally there might be delays due to holidays or often depends on how strict the customs office is in your country.
4. What kind of wrapping do we use to protect the models?
About 90% of our boxes are brand new and we use both recycled paper (shredded or magazine paper) and/or protective bubble to protect your item.
5. Can you claim a lower value on the customs form? Is customs tax included?
Yes. We usually claim a very low value to help you avoid taxes. We always declare the package as a gift and will use a personal name to ship. We would also not include an invoice in our packages.
However, custom tax is not included and is the responsibility of the customer.
6. What are the shipping & handling fees?
Shipping cost is based on weight and the destination country. Once you have made all your selections, the shopping cart will calculate the shipping costs to your country.
You can also estimate the shipping cost using our shipping calculator in the shopping cart.
For customers in Hong Kong, we offer local shipping and self pickup (free of charge).
Below are the scales and weights as well as our shipping rates table.
Should you have any questions regarding our shipping rates, please email us at email@example.comXX